We are excited to be launching a snazzy new membership model to simplify our daycare packages and make sure you never run out of passes again.
With our new membership, you pay a weekly membership that entitles you to a free day of daycare and a discount on subsequent daycare days, washes and in-store retail. Once you sign up you’re all set – your nominated payment method will be billed automatically each Saturday. And what’s more, we’re offering an introductory offer for a limited time only!
So, what does the membership actually look like? Here’s a run down.
Terms & Conditions
By signing up to a Membership (a “membership”), you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Payment Schedule:
– You will be charged your first Weekly Membership Fee on the day you purchase a membership. This entitles you to all of the perks of the membership from the date of purchase until midnight on the next Saturday.
– After this, every Saturday you will be charged for any goods or services you have received from us that you have not been billed for.
– In addition, you will also be charged the Weekly Membership Fee every Saturday.
2. Payment Amounts
– When you purchase a membership we will inform you of the Weekly Membership Fee, the Additional Daycare Fee, and any discounts to which you are entitled.
– We reserve the right to change these prices at any time and at our complete discretion by providing you with at least fourteen days’ written notice sent to the preferred email address provided by you. At this time you will have the right to end your membership at no penalty.
3. Debit or Credit Card Authorisation
– You request and authorise us to arrange, through our own financial institution, a charge to your debit or credit card of any amount we have deemed payable by you. This debit or charge will be made through via the Stripe payment processing platform from the credit or debit card nominated by you.
– You agree that by purchasing a membership, you have understood and agreed to the terms and conditions governing the debit arrangements between you and us as set out in this Request.
4. Cancelling your membership
– You may cancel your membership at any time after the minimum membership period by providing us with written instructions via email us or by cancelling your membership within the PetBooking online portal.
– The minimum membership period is twenty-one days for standard memberships and six months for unlimited memberships.
5. Your obligations
– It is your responsibility to ensure that there are sufficient clear funds available in your nominated credit or debit account to allow a payment to be made in accordance with this agreement.
– If there are insufficient clear funds in your account to meet a debit payment you may be charged a fee and/or interest by your financial institution, we may charge you reasonable costs incurred by us on account of there being insufficient funds, and
you must arrange for the payment to be made by another method or arrange for sufficient clear funds to be in your account by an agreed time so that we can process the debit payment.
– You should check your account statement to verify that the amounts debited from your account are correct.
– If you believe that there has been an error in debiting your account, you should notify us directly via telephone and confirm that notice in writing with us as soon as possible so that we can resolve your query more quickly.
– If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by arranging a refund to your account (including interest and charges) accordingly via the Stripe payments platform. We will also notify you in writing of the amount by which your account has been adjusted.
– If we conclude as a result of our investigations that your account has not been incorrectly debited we will respond to your query by providing you with reasons and any evidence for this finding in writing.
We will endeavour to respond within 1 business day. If you have not received a reply, please check your spam folder.